First, my favorite color is pink. This color is so pretty color, I think. My iPod, my cell-phone, make-up porch, my umbrella and my wallet etc, I have many pink goods. When I buy anything, I usually chose anything has pink color. It color make me good feeling.
Second, I like SNYDER’S snuck very much. Those were made from America. Each one is so good tastes. But, especially, “pretzel dips” is the best SNYDER’S snuck. This is sweet and salty taste. There are 2 kinds of milk and chocolate or white chocolate. I like both of that, however, white chocolate liker than milk chocolate for me. But, It is trouble to be difficult to get “white” in a store. That is why, I have not eaten it for a long time.
Third, my favorite movie is “Mr. and Mrs. smith”. It is an action movie. I watched it so many times by DVD. The most of contents of this movie are that two professional killer get married with hiring their person true character. Angelina jolie and Brad Pitt play in this movie. Anyway, this is a very exciting movie.
Forth, I live music. In other words, it is just NO LIFE, NO MUSIC. I want to msic anywhere, so I bought iPod 7 months ago. Now I 196 songs and 8 music movies are included in it. Songs are Japanese and foreign music. I use it for taking a train, my car and riding my bicycle. I can listen to music everyday and any anywhere, thanks to my iPod. (268 w')
That’s all. Thank you.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿