2009年7月17日金曜日
** I WANT**
I want a new home. I want to live alone. O live in Amakusa now. Everyday, I come to my col ledge by my car, a train and my bicycle. It is so hard. what is worse, Ohyano in Amakusa is the county, so it doesn't have enough train. It is very inconvenient for me;3;) That is why I can't enough work. I want to earn the much money to trip, study abroad and buy the various things I want. therefore, by all means, I want to live alone in order to have my wishes fulfilled. Now I am researching the rent apartment with the Internet. I found the two by now. If I live alone, I want to decorate my room with the pink color manufacture. I am looking forward to coming that day!!!!! (135 w') present total 9016 w'
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿