
I changed my wallet on 1st August. My old wallet was COACH and it's color was gold. I liked it, but it was not easy to use. The bill and card pockets were a little shallow, so my bill and card were press out from their pockets. Moreover, My old wallet had a few pockets. Because I had many cards, it was inconvenient.
On the other hand, my new wallet has many pockets and wide, deep pockets. It brand name is Betsey Johnson. Do you know this brand? It is so showy. In other words, it is glitter and very colorful. It's very cute!! Betsey Johnson is one of my liking brands. The price of my new wallet was cheaper than my old's. When I found it, I just liked it very much. I am sooooooo happy to get it now. (141 w')

2 件のコメント:
New wallet is very cute!
Hello Mina.
Your new wallet is cute. Wallet should be convenient for using. However I like Coach in personal. I used a few bags by Coach.
Toshi
コメントを投稿