2009年7月13日月曜日

**OKINAWA**

O K I N A W A



"Ao-no-Dokutsu"!!
Scuba-diving!!


 I just want to go on a trip to Okinawa. I don't like swimming in the sea, but I like the beautiful sea as being watched a tropical fish. I want to scuba-diving in such a sea. Moreover, I would like to go to "churaumi"-aquarium. We can watch a living in the sea lives in the deepest sea. By the way, do you know "Ao-no-dokutsu"? I heard about it recently. I immediately researched it's picture on the Internet at that time. It was so an amazing view. If I see it, it will be a wonderful experience for my life. Of course, If I go to Okinawa, I want to stay at the resort hotel which I can watch a ocean view. I am going to take many pictures of a nice view, and eat a traditional food. Now My boy friend and I are planning the travel to this place in the next summer. I wish our planning would come true the next summer... (165 w') present total 8428 w'

0 件のコメント: