2009年7月10日金曜日

**A WORRY**

Do you have your future dream? I had had my future dream, but I don't have it now. I had wanted to be a ground-hostess before because I had thought I had be able to communicate with others in English. But, I had misunderstood. One day, I have consulted on my uncle who is Canadian and ALT teacher, about my future dream. Then he told me following things. "Everyone is learning English say 'I want to get the job with English in Japan'. But if they and you get such a job, you will not be able to communicate with others enough so that you are satisfied because you mostly have to speak set word for your job. That is why, if you really want to communicate in English through the job, I recommend to going a foreign country and find the job, then you will be able to communicate enough." I was so assented his words. At the same time, my dream as the ground-hostess was lost. I am just groping about my dream now. I'm interested in cooking, fashion, beauty, foreign country, and music etc. Next year, I will be a 3 grade student, so I have to decide my future as soon as. Until my deciding, I 'll try to get many licences. (227 w') present total 8100 w'

0 件のコメント: