2009年6月16日火曜日

**Using the Computer**


I was not good at using the computer. I couldn't understand much a computer word, and operating of it was not very good. My operating of it makes progress more and more since I was a courage student, because there is so much home work used the computer. For example: blog, typing homework, report and essay etc. Therefore, we cannot help mastering the computer!!!!! The computer is very useful not only the work places, but also at home. That's why it will be essential for us to use it correctly at work places. I will hold out to master it more. (101 w')

4 件のコメント:

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

Hi!
i also not good at using PC before.
But, it is very useful, and i tried to use it very often.

Bye

Rick さんのコメント...

Is that Vaio your computer?

Phantom さんのコメント...

I'm not good at using computer, but I want to be get use to it.

mina さんのコメント...

Replying to Rick,

That pictuer of computer I attached is not mine, but my PC is Vaio too. the color is white.
Thank you for comments.