TWINS WERE NOT BORN YET!
STARTING THE BATTLE!!
THE FILM POSTER
THE END OF THE FIGHT!!My favorite movie is "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". It is an action movie. I have watched this movie by now. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt play in this work. In this film, they are a hired killer. However, they had married without confiding their true identity. They are so sexy and cool. Especially, Angelina is the best woman for me. I respect all of her: the way of life and thinking, moreover, as six children's mother. In addition, I love her looks. I want to be the woman like her.(90 w')
2 件のコメント:
I think that Anjelina Jolie is cool too.
Hello!!!Mina!!!!!
I'm Masumi!!!!!!!!
Anjelina Jolie is very cool and deautiful. I will rent your recommend movie.
Today we discovered a funny laugh at Bunkazinrui calss!! It was very interesting. I will impersonate this laugh!!
コメントを投稿