❤ Pretzel Pieces: creamy caramel flavor❤ The second SNYDER'S snuck ⇊
Do you know SNYDER'S snuck series? Have you eaten that series snucks? Those were made from America. Snyder's is the Amerecan food company. I have had "chocolate snacks" and "pretzel" of that series by now. Each one is so good taste. But especially, "Pretzel Dips" has my favorite Snyder's taste. This is sweet and salty taste. what a strange taste!!!! There are 2 kinds of milk chocolate or white chocolate. Both of that are my liking, I however, like white chocolate very much. That is why, I prefer 'white' to milk chocolate. But it is trouble to be difficult to get 'white' in a store, so when I find 'white', I buy it several at once. In Kumamoto, SACODA and PLAZA are holding a sale it. I love SNYDER'S❤❤ If you have not eaten it yet, you had better get that series in your mouth^3*)!! I'm sure that you like it!! (151 w') present total 7341w'
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿