Today, I went to shopping. I bought a long one-piece and a shoulder-bag. Both color of them are black. I think the image of black color is cool and sexy. What is more, black matches any color. So It is easy to match any cloth. I will go to the concert of Nakashima Mika on July 5Th, so I am going to wear this long one piece. I am looking forward to that day!! (74 w')
1 件のコメント:
Hi!!!!! Mina!!!!!!!!
I don't like operate computer(>_<) but I have to do every week to do my homework. I will do my best!!
Please show me things which you bought today!! I want to see someday** And I like Mika nakashima very very much.
I wrote "Did you eat birthday cake in your birth day?" in previous comment but I noticed your birthday is the day after tomorrow!! So I wrong your birthday. I am very very very sorry.
コメントを投稿