2009年6月5日金曜日

**Recommending**~part 2~

parl-syuuu❤
 ichigo-taruto❤
kokumaro-cheese❤


Do you like sweets Do you love sweets? This time I introdece about good cake shop for your dessert^3')/ This shop name is Arome which I worked before in. I think it is the most delicious cake shop in Amakusa. The famous sweets are a custard pie and parl cream puff. These sweets are poured a custard cream when guests came. Every day, these are baked more than one hundred. Other cakes are veryyyyyyyyy delicious too!!!! Especially, 'kokumaro-cheese' and 'ichigo-taruto' are wonderful tasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moreover, a cafe was open last summer, so you can not only take-out but also can eat-in. If you come to Amakusa, please stop at this cake shop. I'm sure that you like those tasts❤ (118 w')

1 件のコメント:

masumi さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment!! If you come to my workplace, I will give you goods which you buy free!!!!!!!!! So please come!!

I want to eat sweet. Did you eat birthday cake in your birthday??