2009年6月16日火曜日

♡CONGRATULATION♡

mont blant♥swiss
Masumi's presents♥letter and chocolate

Yesterday, June 15Th, is my birthday. A lot of my friends celebrated me. Members and Jeff which are student and teacher of writing class sang "A HAPPY BIRTHDAY" song. I was a little, but delighted♥ Moreover, one of my friends, Masumi, celebrated me too. She gave me a happy letter and chocolate♥ I didn't expect that, I was surprised and so pleased. Furthermore, Another friend of mine, her name is Sakura. On my going to her home to stay, she prepared the my birthday cake for me. The cake was "mont blan" and "syu-cream" which I love♥ Of course, It was very delicious and very happy♥ **What a wonderful day**
I become 20 years old, so It got possible for me to do various things. Foe example, I could drink a alcohol and a contract without my parents' consent, but a responsibility of all is mine. I don't really feel to be an adult yet however, my feeling was happy. I become a senior person than almost of students of the grade same me. In other words, that is what I got closer to an old woman...(/:b;) But, but, but I am still happy. (193 w') present total 5483 w'

2 件のコメント:

Aki さんのコメント...

Happy Birthday!!!!!
I'm sorry to late;(

The picture makes me hungry:)

pig さんのコメント...

Happy birthday Mina!!
You had a very good birthday.