I want this...❤ ⇒ ⇒⇒There are some thing I just want now. I want a sneaker. Frequently, I don' t have any sneakers. I have only sandal with high heel. I haven't known before that the sneaker has a lot of designs. Recently, I was recommended it by my boyfriend. He love a sneaker, and he has the many designs sneakers. I searched it with my computer. Surprisingly, there were the sneakers which was so cute and various. Especially, I liked CONVERSE and NIKE. Moreover, I like pink, so I searched the sneakers having pink color again. At the result, I found it just my liking!! But, it was a little expensive, so I try to save money to buy it!! (120 w')
1 件のコメント:
I want to eat SNYDER'S one time!!! Please buy it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ate sweet bean jelly today.
And this sneaker is very cute. It will suit you. Pink color is cute!! I think you suit pink!!!
I want sneaker too!!
Please buy sneaker(>U<)
コメントを投稿