
I have wanted a wristwatch for a long time. The other day, I found the nice watch. It had gold belt and pink board. Pink and gold, which are color I like. I just wanted it very much, but I had no enough money on hand then. I couldn't reconcile to get it. I would want it.
After several days, I bought it by money my mother rented. I get it at last. I was so satisfied. Now I use it anywhere.
by the way, I did a nail art at a nail salon. It was my first experience. I chose pink color and "rame" gradation design. I like it very much. My finger's nails became cute. (116 w')
After several days, I bought it by money my mother rented. I get it at last. I was so satisfied. Now I use it anywhere.
by the way, I did a nail art at a nail salon. It was my first experience. I chose pink color and "rame" gradation design. I like it very much. My finger's nails became cute. (116 w')
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿