2009年8月10日月曜日

The Nice Night!!!

9 Th August, it was a grateful time. First, I went to the hair salon with one of my friends. We treated our hair together. I did "head spa". It is the hair treatment menu that a scalp is cleaned. My hair was damaged awfully but my hair become glossy than before thanks to "head spa". I was very satisfied. Second, we ate 'Mac' for lunch. After that, we shopped. My friend bought a pierce. I found a nice watch and wears, but I didn't buy it. At p.m. 5:15, I said "bye" to my friend.


Next, I met my another friends p.m 5:30 to have dinner. We ate it at "bianco" which is my work place. We took dinner at that place. The dishes was good taste. After that, we went to "karaoke" to continue our party. Singing, eating and talking, we spent the great time until a.m. 6:00 at there. Then I was back my home by the first train.... (161 w')

0 件のコメント: