2009年5月29日金曜日

**Recommending Spot** in YATSUSHIRO, Kumamoto prefecture


My brother lives in Yatsushiro now. He is a high school student. I will introduce the recommending spot in this area which I was told by him. First, I was told that there is a Hitsuji cafe, different from a Made cafe. Made cafe become the talk at one time in Japan. We don't hear about the Made cafe lately, but I know that cafe. I was surprised at his news. I think, may be, TV program about Hitsuji was broad casted. Also, I think such a shop may be opened in Kumamoto city soon. By the way, my brother haven't been this cafe yet.(/;>3'
Next, I was heard the food store. Hyakuden, is Udon restaurant. Of couse, Udon in this shop is very delicious. But, in addition, Katsudon's tastes is pretty good too. my brother told that Katsu is thick, and it is so lots of volumes. I want to go there some day.
That's all my recommending on this time. I will post for my recommending on shops and foods etc. If you check my blog, I am so pleased.(180 w')

0 件のコメント: