2009年5月10日日曜日

Dear Host family **2nd version**

Dear host family

Hi, my name is Mina. I live in Kumamoto, Japan. I have studied English for about 10 years. I have been interested in foreign countries for a long time. Therefore I have wanted to study abroad for a long time. I hope to use this opportunity to learn about foreign countries. Now I introduce my hobby. It is Karaoke. In other words, I love to sing songs. I often listen to foreign music, so I want to sing English songs with you.
My favorite artists are Rihanna, Ne-yo and Beyonce. Of course you know them don’t you? I just want Beyonce’s Music Album. If I had extra money, I could buy it. Next month, I may be able to get it. Next, I introduce my special ability. I am good at cooking. When I am at my home, I sometimes make supper for my family. Nikomi hamburger is my best dish. Have you eaten this dish? The sauce of Nikomi tastes like a meat sauce, in other words, tomato sauce. I am sure that you will like that taste. I want so much to make this dish for you. In return for my hand –made present, I’m happy that you make some dishes for me. And please tell me how to make the food of your country. I plan to make foreign foods for my family when I return to my house. I also want to go shopping and to church. There is no habit of going to church in Japan. So I have never been to church.
By all means, I decided to experience various foreign things for myself.
And, I want to enjoy, of course! (274w')

13108244 selfintro 2nd version

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

Please change your "essey" label to "essays"!