

Now I fairly absorbed in a BAGEL!!!! When I was given the bagel by one of my friends, my first time when I knew the bagel of BAGEL and BAGEL shop was a speciality store in New York style of bagel . The bagels of this store was shocked to me. That tastes were pretty good. The sense of tongue of that dough was like a race cake. I asked that store spot to a friend of mine at once.
Yesterday, I went to that spot at last. When I found that store, I was so pleased. There were many kinds of bagels in this store. I bought three bagels of different kinds: chocolate contained white choco chips, honey milk and caramel. Each one is very delicious. I recommend going this store to all which likes the bagels!!! I liked this spot❤(142w')
The spot place: 1 back ground in TSURUYA, in front the escalator.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿