←This iPod is not mine!
My treasure is iPod. I love music, so I want to listen to music anywhere. I had wanted it for a long time. At last, I got it 5 months ago. Now I use for taking a train, my car and riding my bicycle.
Appearance of it is glitter. The true form color is pink I love, it is decorated with many lines tones and rose stones. It is so lovely♥!!
Now 196 songs and 8 movies are included in it. Songs are Japanese and foreign music, while some movies are TV programs, the other is music videos. Any is data I like. I will import new songs into it one after another.
I quite got better on operating iPod. But I have matters about it which I understand yet, so I will master all of my treasure as soon as. iPod is valuable for me. (145w’)
1 件のコメント:
Awesome!! Do you make it yourself? I also have an iPod but it's very plain. My iPod has over 10000 songs. I'm also kind of crazy. So, who's your favorite?
コメントを投稿