**It's so nice view**
I work in the Italian restaurant whose name is "bianco". It opened in July, 2009. There are the hall staffs and kitchen staffs in "bianco". Any staff is working hard everyday. "bianco" can accommodate up to one hundred twenty people, so "bianco" is suited for the second party of wedding. On every weekend, "bianco" is so filled with many guests. Therefore, the staffs are so so so busy!! When the guests enter in the entrance, we keep the guest's belongings. The next, we have to carry the dishes, take some orders and so on. After, all the guests go out my restaurant, we have to clear the table and do cleaning for the next guests. We don't have a brake time!!
By the way, the staffs of "bianco" are nice workmates. We are so friendly. Sometimes, we have had a drink many times before. Now we are planning to go to Kuzyu, Ohita for a snowboarding. The date of our departure will be on twenty-two, February. We will stay overnight at one of the staff's house. Most of the staffs never have experienced the snowboarding. I am one of them so I'm looking forward to the day very much.
By the way, the staffs of "bianco" are nice workmates. We are so friendly. Sometimes, we have had a drink many times before. Now we are planning to go to Kuzyu, Ohita for a snowboarding. The date of our departure will be on twenty-two, February. We will stay overnight at one of the staff's house. Most of the staffs never have experienced the snowboarding. I am one of them so I'm looking forward to the day very much.
In March, I'm so sorry that five staffs will leave from "bianco". I hope the day doesn't come. I want to enjoy the remainder times with my loving mates!! I love you so much.... (235 w') total: 5494 w'
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿