2010年1月7日木曜日

**Interesting Country about Dubai**

**Dubai's night view**

**The Jumeirah Mosque**

**The world's highest tower**
My interest country is Dubai. Dubai is one of United Arab Emirates. Dubai temperature of summer rise 50 degrees occasionally. This country is a typical desert climate. Moreover, it is the custom in this country to fast for about a month from a.m. 5 to p.m. 5. This term is called "A Month of Ramadan". Even a tourist also must refrain from having a meal at public places. In addition, for this term, women should refrain from exposing of their skin, and they have to cover their body except a face with a bulky cloth.
The other side, Dubai is famous as a expensive resort area. Dubai has two Irelands made by a man, what is called a man-made Ireland. One is called "The Palm", and the other is called "The World". There was many luxury hotels and some theme park in these Irelands. Many rich people of all the world visit a man-made Irelands to enjoy their leisure.
From now, I will invite a wonderful sightseeing spot to everyone. These all spots which I am planing to visit in Dubai.
First, "The Jumeirah Mosque", they say that it is most beautiful building in Dubai. Only a Muslim can enter this building, so we can't go into it. But, when it is getting dark, the outside of mosque is dyed orange by the setting sun. It is a nice view.
Next, "The Jumeirah Beach". There is few people in the daytime because of the strong sunlight, but in the evening, many people come the beach to look at a wonderful sunset. If I go to this beach, I want to watch the sunset by all means.
Third, the place where I want to go to at any cost is "The Dubai Mall". This mall is the world's biggest shopping mall. Anythings are sold at this mall. You had better take much money, if you are going to go to there. I also must take much my money to buy many goods. I am excited at the thought of it.
January 4th, the completion ceremony was held to celebrate the world's highest building. This building was named "Buljue Califa" which is 828 meters. I also want to watch this building once in my life. I will be rich people and visit to Dubai in my future!! (392 w')

0 件のコメント: