2009年11月6日金曜日

**Movie Movie Movie!!!~completed~**





My favorite movie is "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". It is an action movie. I have watched this movie many times. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt play in this work. In this film, they are hired killers. However, they had married without confiding their true identity. They are so sexy and cool. Especially, Angelina is the best woman for me. I respect all of her: the way of life and thinking, moreover, as the mother of six children. In addition, I love her looks. I want to be a woman like her.

**Introduction about Cast** 

Brad Pitt  as  John Smith  

Angelina Jolie  as  John Smith

Vince Voughn  as  Eddie

Kerry Washingston  as  Jasmine

Adam Brody  as  Benjamin Danz. 
 

**The highlight of the film**    

Mr. and Mrs. Smith have believed each other before they knew their real identity. They who come out their real identity each one had to kill each other within 72 hours. That was the rule in the assassination organization. They took guns and started the fighting to kill husband or wife.   

But... John really loved Jane, while Jane loved John too. "I can't (kill you)...." said John. At the moment, they stopped the battle, put guns and kissed...  

They promised to love forever and vowed to live as Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Then, they fought together to crush the organization..... (end.   

  I didn’t like action movies until I watched this film. The reason for the chance that I was going to watch this movie is that Angelina Jolie performed. As usual, Anjie was sexy and a nice actress in this film. Anjie and Brad married because they had co-starred in this movie. Consequently this movie is the best for me. To my regret, I couldn't watch this movie at the movie theater. If I watched this one on the theater, I would think this movie is better. Laughter, fighting and love...  This movie includes all of them. If you haven't watched this film yet, you should check it soon. You can rent the DVD from me!!!! Please call me!!! (>3<)/"" (361 w')

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

Please check this one!:

>They who come out their real identity each one