*+*What does my father
and mother do?*+*
My father is a sailor. He has got on a board a ship as his father's inheritor since my father was 5 years. He waorks on a cargo boat and carries the vast resources goods thorough the west Japan. Therefore, he can only come back to the our house once in three months. I am sure that my father feels very lonely, but he has never said suvh a thing. He is very tough and a nice man.
By the hand, My mother works a nersery school as children taker. She is a hard woker, I think because, she talks to choldren's parents about each child and she has to carry or hols children, and go to bed with them. Moreover, my mother come back to our home, she is busy woth housework. My dad and mom, both of them work hard everyday for me and my brother. I respect them. Thank dad and mom so much!!!!!!!! I appreciate you...
*+*Which jobs do I want to try
at least once?*+*
I want to work in a foreign country once. I don't decide to work which jobs in there yet. If possible, I want to so the work on fashion, and wabnt to active in the world as a famouse a designer or a makeup artist.
*+*What job would I never
want to do?*+*
I never want to do a desk-work noly. I want to move, move, move!! I can' tout up with sitting the same place for all say. Using a computer, breaking a teaand talking to others still sitting on the chair... Thet is very boring for me. I don't hate to do the desk-work, but I also want to work except chair as possible.
*+*If money were no problem,
what job would I do ?*+*
If I had enough money, I would be a nailist and a beauty-treatment taker. I would build a my beauty clinic and work as the owner. A customer's nails are decoreter and more, their body is a nice form by my hands. I want to make a beauty for meny customers. (349 w')
1 件のコメント:
That's a very good career. You get to deal with people and to express yourself in an artistic way.
コメントを投稿