**Red**
**Pink**
** Silver with Heart**
I always carry many things, so I need a large bag. I like bags and I have many kinds of bags. But, my all belongings can't be put into my any bag. therefore, yesterday, I looked for the larger bag on the Internet. The Kitson's bag attracted my attention. I liked that size and the design. It was so cute!! this is just what I want now!! I don't decide to buy any color. Maybe, I think, I will choose the pink color. I want to get it with the next month salary. (93 w')
**Pink**
** Silver with Heart**
I always carry many things, so I need a large bag. I like bags and I have many kinds of bags. But, my all belongings can't be put into my any bag. therefore, yesterday, I looked for the larger bag on the Internet. The Kitson's bag attracted my attention. I liked that size and the design. It was so cute!! this is just what I want now!! I don't decide to buy any color. Maybe, I think, I will choose the pink color. I want to get it with the next month salary. (93 w')
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿