2009年4月24日金曜日

Music I Like

Music I like is "a Single Lady". This song is sung by Beyonce, belong to her new album. The contents of this song are that they live indefatigably, not depend on a man. They proud of their business and get enough money. Such a lady appears in the promotion video of this song. The more I watch and I listen, The more I attracted their ladies. (66w')

2 件のコメント:

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Hi, nice to meet you. I am satoshi, a graduate student of KGU.

Yeah, Beyonce is HOT!! I used to listen to Destiny's Child and I love Jay-Z. I am hip-hop and R&B nuts!! Do you have some favorite artists?

mina さんのコメント...

Hi, Satoshi
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad!! I love Ne-Yo and Rihanna too. My brother likes foreign musics,so he has some albums of them. I often listen to those CDs with him. My hot song recentry is Roc which belongs to Beyonce's new album. It song has rylics towerd to Jay-Z. You had better listen!!