My present worry is what I have no dreams. I like English and talking with others, so I decided to work with English. Therefore, I wanted to be a ground hostess until quite recentiy. But because of my aunt' words, I aware that a ground hostess only uses the fixed phrase of English. Not only a ground hostess, but also a hotel clerk, for instance. They hardly talk with others. There is no conversastion. This is way, I can't find what I want to be.
When I am to be the second grade, I'm planning to get the chair of a pablic employee. I have naver imagined me as the pablic employee. It is, however, important to try to get the various qualifications. Moreover I want to pass the pre-first grade of English test within this year. I set my goal high, and do achieved it this year!! (147 w')
1 件のコメント:
Good luck getting the pre-first grade. When is the exam?
コメントを投稿