Today, I held The Slow New Year's Party with friends of mine. We met in front of PARCO at 6:40 and went to the restaurant which I had reserved. In entering, it was good smell. Not only interior of the restaurant was wonderful, but also the dishes were very very delicious!! The amount of dish was large and there was a lot of menu. Moreover, all clerks were very kind.
We talked various things to each other : boyfriend, school life, study and friends. We enjoyed talking. We laughed a lot.
After dinner, we went to karaoke. I have not been to karaoke for a long time. Because we set reservation of a hour, each one could not sing no more than 3~4 songs. But we enjoyed.
Today was a nice day for us. When we said "bye", we planed to the party again in March.(144 w')
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿